Are ATM’s available at the event?
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
What is the seating arrangement?
The VIP seats consists of an up close and personal experience of the performance with a guaranteed seat at a table. The General Admission section requires one bringing their own seating.
Can I bring coolers, food, or beverage?
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
In addition to the music, what activities will be at the event?
On-site activities will include:
– Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
– Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
– Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
– Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
– Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
What happens if it rains?
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The event will be continued even if it rains.
Is there a discount for Children, Students or Senior Citizens?
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections.
Can I purchase extra tickets on-site?
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $10. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.