Is there re-entry to the event?
Re-entry is permitted, however patron(s) must have ticket stub and wristband on at all times.
Are ATM’s available at the event?
Are tickets refundable?
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
Can I record the festival and/or bring recording devices?
No Cameras, Camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
What is the seating arrangement?
The VIP seats consists of an up close and personal experience of the performance with a guaranteed seat at a table. The General Admission section requires one bringing their own seating.
Can I bring coolers, food, or beverage?
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
In addition to the music, what activities will be at the event?
On-site activities will include:
– Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
– Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
– Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
– Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
– Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
What happens if it rains?
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The event will be continued even if it rains.
Is there a discount for Children, Students or Senior Citizens?
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections. This is a 21 and over event.
Can I purchase extra tickets on-site?
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $5. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
Are pets allowed?
No pets are allowed.
Are umbrellas permitted?
Umbrellas are not permitted